Pages

Thursday 17 August 2017

Tookits

Toolkits
Today I went to toolkits. If you were there you would notice me as this guy:    







Well I was one of the presenters. I did the incredibox toolkits in session one. Presenting was hard and I was pretty nervous. It was really challenging trying to grab the attention of the students and next time I have a catchy song to play so they would listen. I really enjoyed the gaming with gamefroot workshop. If you don't know already gamefroot is a website where you get to code your own game. Overall toolkits were great but there wouldn't be toolkits if there weren't teacher and parent helpers. 

Blog you later 
Joseph                  

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joseph that looks really cool and I like how you said that you were going to the toolkit. Also thank you for commenting on my blog

    Blog you later
    From Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daniel I also commented on your blog!

      Delete